COMP 102-112 (2021) - Home Page
Lectures and Labs at COVID Level 2Lectures and Labs will run in-person and via zoom. Room capacities are reduced, but if you have a mask, then you will definitely be able to attend in-person.
Lectures at Level 2:The 102 and 112 lectures will still be delivered in person, but the lecture theatres have a lower capacity under level 2:
- Kirk LT303 will hold only 126 students (additional students MUST have a mask)
- Mclauren LT102 will hold only 56 students (additional students MUST have a mask)
Labs at Level 2:We will run labs both in-person and online Zoom meeting for each TL and AL lab session. In-person lab:
- CO219 can hold 21 instead of 42 (additional students MUST have a mask)
- CO238 can hold 14 instead of 28 (additional students MUST have a mask)
You can choose to join in-person or online. You are allowed do one of the labs in-person and the other online. For all in-person lectures and labs:
- Face covering is recommended
- You must use the Covid track app for each room (Each lab/lecture has a separate QR code).
First COMP 102 Lecture:
Course Pages and Resources:
- Course Outline and Additional information about the course, including choosing which stream of lectures to go to.
- COMP102 Course schedule with links to lectures slides, .
- COMP112 Course schedule with links to lectures slides, .
- Programming Resources: Java documentation and resources, and using Java at home
- Assessment Archive: past term tests and exams.
See also an online self test suite for practicing your java programming knowledge, (but note that it is not tailored for this course).
- Assignments: handouts, downloads, starter files, marker feedback etc,
- Your Marks for assignments and tests.
- Lab & lecture times, etc.
You will need to Sign up online for two lab sessions: one "Tutorial Lab" session and one "Assignment Lab" session.
- Videos of lectures and short tutorial videos.
- Forum: a place to ask questions and interact with other students.
- People involved with the course. (Staff, Tutors, Class representatives)
(See the side bar menu for additional information)