SWEN 428 (2022) - Home Page
Welcome to the Course Wiki of SWEN 428: Protocols and Architecture for the Internet of Things.
This page provides information about the course, and will be updated as the course proceeds. Students enrolled in SWEN 428 should visit this page regularly to ensure that they are aware of the information available here.
You may navigate using the links on the menubar.
If you find errors, note omissions, or have any other comments regarding these pages, please contact Dr Alvin Valera
Final Test Information
The final test for SWEN 428 is on 22 June, from 14:30-16:30 at MCLT101
- Only silent non-programmable calculators or silent programmable calculators with their memories cleared are permitted in this examination.
- No electronic dictionaries are allowed.
- Paper foreign to English language dictionaries are allowed.
- ONE A4 sheet, written on ONE side only.
- No other material is permitted.
To help you prepare for the test, you can look at last year's paper: (questions only
| with answers