SWEN 432 (2020) - Home Page
The pages pointed from this page will be continually updated with information as it comes to hand. If you find errors or want to make comments on the content, email me, Pavle.Mogin@ecs.vuw.ac.nz
- (20.06.2020.) Assignment 4 Model Solution is on-line. Assignment 4 marks will be on-line on Monday 22.06. morning.
- (09.06.2020.) Assignment 5 is on-line.
- (03.06.2020.) Assignment 3 marks and Model Solution are on-line.
- (22.05.2020.) Assignment 4 is on-line.
- (22.05.2020.) Assignment 2 Model Solution is on-line.
- (22.05.2020.) Assignment 2 marks are on-line.
- (26.04.2020.) Our first on-line lecture will start at 2:00pm on Tuesday 28th of April in our virtual classroom swen432 (https://vuw.zoom.us/my/swen432)
- (24.04.2020.) Assignment 1 marks are in the School Assessment System https://apps.ecs.vuw.ac.nz/cgi-bin/studentmarks, Assignment 1 Model Solution is on the course Assignments page.
- (04.04.2020.) Office hours next week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 2:00pm to 3:00pm in swen432.
- (31.03.2020.) As all of you are already aware, we are going to have a Student Engagement Day. It will be an opportunity to meet after a two week separation due to Covid-19 breakdown and to briefly talk about our future work. SWEN432 class will meet on Thursday 02.04. at 2:10PM in the virtual classroom https://vuw.zoom.us/my/swen432 To attend, copy the URL above in your Chrome browser and join from your browser. Don't forget to enter your name.
- (24.03.2020.) The submission of Assignment 1 has been delayed to 03.04.2020.
- (22.03.2020.) The submission of Assignment 1 hard copy has been waived to reduce traveling to and from Uni in the current situation of Covid-19.
- (12.03.2020.) Assignment 1 is out. Assignment 1 due date and time is Friday 27.03.2020. for the submission via the school electronic submission system. Submit also a hard copy of your answers into the SWEN432 hand-in box in the hand-in box on the second floor of the Cotton Building.
- (02.03.2020.) SWEN432/2020 Class Representative is Amber Joseph, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you Amber for accepting that important duty.
- (14.02.2020.) Welcome to SWEN432/2020. Hope you will like it.
Other Useful Links