- Special Issue on Evolutionary Computation Meets Deep Learning IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation , 2019-2020
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation (TEVC), 2020 -- Now
- The Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO 2020)
- IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (WCCI 2020 /CEC2020)
My main research lies in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data / Database with connections with Biology, Statistics, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Evolutionary Computation, particularly Genetic Programming, Particle Swarm Optimisation, Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimisation
- Feature Selection, Feature Construction, Feature Extraction, Dimension Reduction
- Symbolic Regression, Clustering, Classification, Transfer Learning, Image Analysis and Processing, Text Mining
- Big Data / Database, Data Mining, and Machine Learning, Transfer Learning
Publications: here (or here)
Professional Activities: here
Teaching and Supervision: here
Bing Xue received the BSc and MSc degrees in 2007 from Henan University of Economics and Law and in 2010 from Shenzhen University, China. Bing received her PhD degree in 2014 at Victoria University of Wellington (VUW), New Zealand.