This person can no longer be contacted through the School of Engineering and Computer Science at Victoria University of Wellington
I am a Ph.D student in School of Engineering and Computer Science.
My research interests include wireless network, network security and game theory.
1. Eissa, T., Abdul Razak, S., Khokhar, R. and Samian, N. 2011. "Trust-Based Routing Mechanism in MANET: Design and Implementation." Mobile Networks and Applications
, 16(?):1-12. (Online First)
2. Shukor Abd Razak, Normalia Samian, Mohd Aizaini Maarof, S. M. Furnell, N. L. Clarke, P. J. Brooke. 2009. A friend mechanism for mobile ad hoc networks. Journal of Information Assurance and Security (JIAS)
1. Shukor Abd Razak, Normalia Samian, Mohd Aizaini Maarof. 2008. A Friend Mechanism for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Proceedings of Fourth International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS 2008),
Naples, Italy, 8-10 Sept. 2008.
2. Normalia Samian, Mohd Aizaini Maarof, Shukor Abd Razak. 2008. Towards Identifying Features of Trust in Mobile Ad hoc Network. Proceedings of Second Asia International Conference on Modeling & Simulation 2008 (AMS2008),
1. Normalia Samian, Mohd Aizaini Maarof. 2007. Securing MANET Routing Protocol using Trust Mechanism. Proceedings of FSKSM Postgraduate Annual Research Seminar (PARS07)
, UTM Skudai, July 2007.