[CatSIG] authorities

Sarah Menzies SarahMe at shorelibraries.govt.nz
Thu Nov 2 12:00:56 NZDT 2006

Hi Kathryn

The MARS authority control service may be an option for you.  The
website is at: http://www.bslw.com/authority_control.html.  I am afraid
that I can't help you on costs or quality, as we haven't used this
service ourselves, but the staff are very willing to answer questions.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Sarah Menzies

Cataloguer