[CatSIG] Workflow for Endeavour users

Kathryn Mercer Kathryn.Mercer at wintec.ac.nz
Thu Nov 30 13:04:11 NZDT 2006

Hi

We're migrating to Endeavour software next year and anticipate that our
acquisitions-cataloguing workflow will alter as a result.  We are
interested in knowing how other libraries (especially NZ tertiary
institutions) using the software organise their workflows.  (With the
number of libraries that have migrated in the last few years, perhaps
someone already has a file on this that they'd be willing and able to
share?)

Feel free to forward my email on if you know of someone else who may be
able to help.

Regards

Kathryn Mercer

Cataloguing Librarian