[CatSIG] FONZ and SONZ Research Project

Magalie Le Gac Magalie.LeGac at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Aug 15 07:49:31 NZST 2007

Mailing Lists

Good Morning,

I am a Research Assistant in the School of Information Management at Victoria University and am working on a project focusing on the use, non-use, relevance and ultimately, the future of the SONZ and FONZ thesauri.  Dr. Dan Dorner is managing this project on behalf of the State Services Commission and Archives New Zealand.

Our team is currently gathering a list of appropriate contacts in public sector organisations, including academic institutions and local bodies, as potential participants for a survey about these thesauri.

If you have used or are using FONZ and SONZ (or have considered using them but ultimately decided not to), please e-mail me your contact details at Magalie.LeGac at vuw.ac.nz .

If you have any queries about the project, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Magalie

Magalie Le Gac