[CatSIG] Upcoming CatSIG activities

Staincliffe, Paul Paul.Staincliffe at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Aug 22 12:16:37 NZST 2007

Colleagues

A final reminder of impending CatSIG activities.

The 2007 series of CatSIG/TMQ workshops begins on 31 August with the
introductory workshop MARC21 In Your Library in Auckland, followed by
Book Blitz 1 in Wellington and for the first time we are also offering
AACR & MARC for Videos, to be held in Auckland. The MARC21 workshop and
its follow up, Just for Copy Cats are also being held in Dunedin.

Places are still available for all the workshops, please contact Anne
Newnham for details a.newnham at auckland.ac.nz Please indicate whether you
are CatSIG or LIANZA members.

Don't forget our AGM will be held during Conference, on Monday 11th at
4pm. This will be immediately following the session on The changing face
of the National Union Catalogue.

Regards
Paul
Paul Staincliffe