[CatSIG] Te Puna / OCLC workflows

Staincliffe, Paul Paul.Staincliffe at agresearch.co.nz
Fri Aug 24 07:53:06 NZST 2007

Hi all

We do not source huge numbers of records from Te Puna but have found the
added availability and ease with which records can be downloaded from
OCLC to be an advantage to our workflows. This aspect has certainly
saved us time and work on a number of occasions.

It would be good to hear from libraries working with larger amounts of
material.

Regards
Paul

Paul Staincliffe
Records Management Officer
>T +64 7 838 5241
>E paul.staincliffe at agresearch.co.nz
>
>AgResearch Limited
Ruakura Research Centre
East Street, Private Bag 3123, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand