[CatSIG] OCLC initiative: More questions and answers

Janess Stewart Janess.Stewart at natlib.govt.nz
Fri May 11 13:33:04 NZST 2007

This message has been posted on Te Puna-L; NZ-LIBS and CATSIG

The National Library is pleased at the level of interest that is being shown in the OCLC initiative by librarians around the country.

As a result, we have  fielded a number of new questions and have endeavoured to find useful answers for potential users of OCLC's cataloguing services.

To make it easy for you to see the new queries we have placed them at the top of the OCLC FAQ (which you will find at http://subscribers.natlib.govt.nz/news/future.htm ), rather than integrating them.  Each new batch will be highlighted in this way.

Keep those questions coming!

Ruth Miller
Customer Support Consultant
Digital Solutions