[CatSIG] Message from Paul Staincliffe

Staincliffe, Paul Paul.Staincliffe at agresearch.co.nz
Wed May 23 08:30:48 NZST 2007

Colleagues

I hope you don't mind me using the list to advise you of my new contact
details.

My new email address is paul.staincliffe at agresearch.co.nz

If you have written to me at the University of Waikato in the past
fortnight and have not had a reply, please send an email to my new
AgResearch address.

Regards
Paul
Convenor CatSIG

Paul Staincliffe
Records Management Officer
> T +64 7 838 5241
> E paul.staincliffe at agresearch.co.nz
>
> AgResearch Limited
Ruakura Research Centre
East Street, Private Bag 3123, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand
> T +64 7 856 2836 F +64 7 838 5012 www.agresearch.co.nz
>
> Farming Food and Health. First
> Te Ahuwhenua Te Kai me te Whai Ora. Tuatahi

sender immediately.