[CatSIG] [Vacancy] Team Leader - Cataloguing Manukau Libraries

Debra Walker Debra.Walker at manukau.govt.nz
Mon Aug 25 08:29:03 NZST 2008

Team Leader - Cataloguing

Manukau City Council

Manukau Libraries Collection Services

Vacancy number: LNZ4252

If you have team leadership skills, an interest in good customer service
through timely supply of collections, and an understanding of
cataloguing, then this is the position for you. This role is responsible
for leading the in-house cataloguing of items, and for managing the
cataloguing done by library suppliers. Proven people skills, as well as
good organisational skills and a recognised library qualification are
essential. Salary range $48,354 - $60,443.

To apply, please go to www.manukau.govt.nz/careers
<blocked::http://www.manukau.govt.nz/careers> .

Applications close Friday, 12 September 2008.

Naku noa na | Regards

Debra Walker
Collection Services Librarian | Manukau Libraries

T 9 262 5101 or 262 8900 ext 8627 | F 9 262 5158 |
Debra.Walker at manukau.govt.nz |
15a Ronwood Ave | Private Bag 76917 | MANUKAU CITY 2104 |
www.manukau.govt.nz <blocked::http://www.manukau.govt.nz>  |

Manukau City Council | Te Kaunihera o Manukau
Knowledge & Understanding | Achievement | Accountability
Maatauranga me te moohiotanga | Whaainga ki toona tutukitanga | Whakatau tika

Manukau City – judged best city in the world for heritage management; most liveable city in the world (silver award);
and awarded gold for Environmentally Sustainable Project - Flat Bush (International Awards for Liveable Communities 2007)

Attention:

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee(s).  It is confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error you must not use, copy, disclose or distribute it or any
information in it.  Please simply notify the sender and delete or destroy all copies of the email immediately. Manukau City Council
accepts no responsibility for any interception of, or changes to, our email after it leaves us.  We do not accept responsibility for
any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipient computer system or network.