[CatSIG] FW: [aliaCATLIBS] RDA Full Draft Update

Ksenija Obradovic k.obradovic at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Oct 24 10:02:48 NZDT 2008

FYI

~~~
Ksenija Obradovic
Cataloguing Manager
Te Tumu Herenga
The University of Auckland Library
Private Bag 92019
Auckland Mail Centre
Auckland 1142
New Zealand

Telephone (649) 373-7599 ext 85797
Fax (649) 373-7401
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz

1883-2008: Celebrating 125 Years

-----Original Message-----
From: aliacatlibs-bounces at lists.alia.org.au
[mailto:aliacatlibs-bounces at lists.alia.org.au] On Behalf Of Deirdre
Kiorgaard
Sent: Friday, 24 October 2008 9:00 a.m.
To: catlibs at qut.edu.au; aliacatlibs at lists.alia.org.au
Subject: [aliaCATLIBS] RDA Full Draft Update

Dear Colleagues,

The full draft of RDA will be available for Constituency Review
during the week of November 3rd.  Our intent is to issue it in a
preliminary version of the software with Browse and Quick Search
functionality.  We will provide you with the appropriate URL from
which you will be able both to view and print the full draft.

As a contingency, if we cannot issue the full draft with the
preliminary software release during the week of November 3rd, we will
release it in PDF as scheduled on the JSC Website.  You will be able
to download PDF versions of the chapters and appendices from the JSC
Website.   We will then inform you when the full draft is available
in the preliminary version at a later date.  More detailed
information will be forthcoming in the cover letter accompanying the
full draft.

Deirdre Kiorgaard

ACOC representative on the JSC