[CatSIG] Cataloguing Vacancy

Fenella Gordon fenella at wheelers.co.nz
Tue Jul 27 14:03:34 NZST 2010

Wheelers Books in Albany is a library supplier which provides outsourcing of
cataloguing and processing for public libraries. This part of the business
is growing and so we are seeking qualified, experienced cataloguers. We are
interested in part-time or full-time cataloguers - the hours are flexible.
Applicants should have a thorough knowledge of AACR2, MARC21, LCSH, LCNA,
and Dewey 22. Experience at original cataloguing would be an advantage but
not essential.

Preference will be given to a cataloguer who is capable of working with
differing client requirements and more than one catalogue system. Experience
with Horizon, Symphony, Spydus or Millennium would be an advantage but
training will be provided.

The pay rate is competitive, and will be commensurate with skills and
experience.

If you are available now, or may be in the future, please contact Fenella
Gordon, the Head Cataloguer, to discuss working at Wheelers.

Please send your CV by email or mail to:

Fenella Gordon RLIANZA

Head Cataloguer

Wheelers

www.wheelers.co.nz <http://www.wheelers.co.nz/>

P +64 9 479 7979  EXT 204  F +64 9 479 7949
19a Triton Drive, Albany
POB 305404, Triton Plaza,  Auckland 0757

fenella at wheelers.co.nz

 <http://www.wheelers.co.nz/>