[CatSIG] Cataloguing Vacancy at Wheelers

Fenella Gordon fenella at wheelers.co.nz
Fri Apr 8 10:33:00 NZST 2011

Wheelers is a library supplier providing outsourced cataloguing and
processing services for public libraries throughout New Zealand. We are
growing and recently relocated to Glenfield - an easy commute from the city!

We advertised recently for cataloguers and have one vacancy left. We are
seeking an experienced cataloguer to work on a casual basis, with evening
work or work from home available after initial training. You should have a
thorough knowledge of AACR2, MARC21, LCSH, LCNA, and Dewey 22. Experience at
original cataloguing would be an advantage but not essential.

Experience with Symphony would be an advantage, but training will be
provided.

The pay rate is competitive, and will be commensurate with skills and
experience.

Please apply by sending your CV by email to fenella at wheelers.co.nz or post
to Fenella Gordon, Library Services Manager, Wheelers, PO Box 305404, Triton
Plaza, AUCKLAND 0757.

If you are interested in discussing working at Wheelers, now or in the
future, please contact Fenella by email or phone (09) 4797979 x204.

Our physical address is 211 Wairau Rd, Glenfield.

http://www.wheelers.co.nz

Fenella Gordon RLIANZA
Library Services Manager
Wheelers
www.wheelers.co.nz
P +64 9 4797979  EXT 204  F +64 9 479 7949
211 Wairau Rd, Glenfield
PO Box 305404, Triton Plaza, Auckland 0757
fenella at wheelers.co.nz