[CatSIG] Second Instalment of National Library RDA training available on Describe NZ

Chris Stanton Chris.Stanton at dia.govt.nz
Wed Oct 3 14:22:40 NZDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

The National Library of New Zealand is making available on the Describe NZ wiki the RDA training programme being used to prepare their cataloguers for RDA implementation.

Part two of the training is available at http://nznuc-cataloguing.pbworks.com/w/page/58623148/RDA%20Training%20Part%20Two

This instalment of the training program focuses on the RDA toolkit.

Further training material will be made available on the wiki as we work through our training programme.

Cheers,

Chris Stanton
Collection Description Librarian
Content Services
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
The Department of Internal Affairs Te Tari Taiwhenua
chris.stanton at dia.govt.nz<mailto:chris.stanton at dia.govt.nz>

====
====