[CatSIG] Library of Congress website shut down

Amanda Cossham Amanda.Cossham at openpolytechnic.ac.nz
Sun Oct 6 12:47:56 NZDT 2013

The Wayback Machine is also making available a number of US government
websites, includling Library of Congress:

http://blog.archive.org/2013/10/02/governmentblackout/

Amanda Cossham
Principal Lecturer, Programme Leader (ILS majors)
School of Social Sciences
Open Polytechnic | Kuratini Tuwhera

Phone +64 4 9135518 or 0508 650200 ext:5518 | Fax +64 4 9135727
3 Cleary Street, Waterloo | Private Bag 31914, Lower Hutt 5040
http://www.openpolytechnic.ac.nz
http://openpolytechnic.academia.edu/AmandaCossham