[CatSIG] Cataloguing Vacancy at Wheelers

Fenella Gordon fenella at wheelers.co.nz
Fri Oct 18 13:46:42 NZDT 2013

Wheelers is a large New Zealand Library supplier providing outsourced
selection, cataloguing and processing services for public libraries
throughout New Zealand. We are based in Glenfield on Auckland's North Shore.

We are seeking a qualified, experienced cataloguer for part-time work with
the possibility of full-time work in the future. Applicants should have a
thorough knowledge of AACR2, MARC21, LCSH, LCNA, and Dewey 22. RDA knowledge
is desirable but training will be provided if required. Experience at
original cataloguing would be an advantage but not essential.

Preference will be given to a cataloguer who is capable of working with
differing client requirements and more than one catalogue system.

The pay rate is competitive, and will be commensurate with skills and
experience. Flexible family friendly working hours may be discussed at the
interview.

Applications close 4 November 2013. Please apply by sending your CV by email
to fenella at wheelers.co.nz or post to Fenella Gordon, Library Services
Manager, Wheelers, PO Box 305404, Triton Plaza, AUCKLAND 0757.

If you are interested in discussing working at Wheelers, now or in the
future, please contact Fenella by email or phone (09) 4797979 x 204.

Our physical address is 211 Wairau Rd, Glenfield.

Fenella Gordon BSc(Hons), DipLib

Library Services Manager

Wheelers

www.wheelers.co.nz

fenella at wheelers.co.nz

www.eplatform.co

P +64 9 479 7979 EXT 204  F +64 9 479 7949

211 Wairau Rd, Glenfield, Auckland 0627 POB 305404, Triton Plaza, Auckland
0757