[CatSIG] Cataloguing news from around New Zealand for the next issue of Catapult

Anoushka McGuire Anoushka.McGuire at dia.govt.nz
Wed Jun 4 10:35:14 NZST 2014

Good morning all,

Erika Arthur and I are the lucky cataloguers at the National Library who have "volunteered" to edit Catapult for the next few issues.

We're getting the next issue together for the middle of June, and we are looking for exciting cataloguing news from around the country.

If you have something to share with the CatSIG community, could you please send it to either of us before Friday 13th June.

Anoushka McGuire anoushka.mcguire at dia.govt.nz<mailto:anoushka.mcguire at dia.govt.nz>
Erika Arthur erika.arthur at dia.govt.nz<mailto:erika.arthur at dia.govt.nz>

Many thanks!

Anoushka and Erika

Anoushka McGuire | Senior Collection Description Librarian, Cataloguing Team 2
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial: +64 4 470 4524 | www.natlib.govt.nz

The National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs