[CatSIG] NLNZ RDA Attributes policy

Christine Todd Chris.Rae.Todd at dia.govt.nz
Thu May 1 11:16:39 NZST 2014

Hi All,
The National Library has now added its RDA attributes policy to the RDA toolkit and this policy is available globally. It can be found in the RDA toolkit workflows under the title: NLNZ RDA Attributes Policy.

We are also working on a policy document for RDA relationships and we will share that via the RDA toolkit when it has been developed further.

In addition we have a number of RDA maps that we plan to share over the next couple of months. These will be available as  RDA toolkit Maps and will all have titles beginning "NLNZ … " There are 2 maps available at present NLNZ Musical Sound Recordings and NLNZ Music Scores. These maps are slightly dated and we will be reviewing and updating them over the next few months.

If anyone has any queries about National Library documents available in the RDA toolkit please contact us at rda at dia.govt.nz<mailto:rda at dia.govt.nz>

many thanks

Chris

Chris (Christine) Todd | Team Leader, Cataloguing Team 1
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial: +64 4 474 3093 | Extn: 3093
Corner of Molesworth & Aitken Streets | PO Box 1467, Wellington 6140, New Zealand |  www.natlib.govt.nz<http://www.natlib.govt.nz>

National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs