[CatSIG] Studying at Victoria University of Wellington in 2016

Tamsyn Bayliss tbayliss at aucklandmuseum.com
Mon Dec 14 16:46:56 NZDT 2015

Apologies for cross-posting, forwarded on behalf of Chern Li

Are you planning on applying to study in one of Victoria's postgraduate Information Studies programmes in 2016?

If so, please note that applications to study in Trimester 1 2016 will close on 10 January 2016.

We currently offer three Information Studies qualifications: Postgraduate Certificate in Information Studies, Postgraduate Diploma in Information Studies and Master of Information Studies.

All of our courses are offered using flexible learning with online delivery of classes/seminars and course material.