[CatSIG] Cataloguing news for the March issue of Catapult

Anoushka McGuire Anoushka.McGuire at dia.govt.nz
Wed Feb 18 12:14:01 NZDT 2015

Good afternoon all,

We're getting the March issue together and we are looking for exciting cataloguing news from around the country.

If you’ve read something interesting, attended a workshop or watched an inspiring conference presentation and would like to share we’d love to include it too.

We are really very keen to do another cataloguer profile for the March issue, and as we’ve exhausted our near colleagues and relatives of near colleagues, we’d really love a volunteer (there may even be a chocolate bribe in it…).

If you have something to share with the cataloguing community, could you please send it to one of us before Friday 6th March:

Anoushka McGuire anoushka.mcguire at dia.govt.nz<mailto:anoushka.mcguire at dia.govt.nz>
Jenny Hammond jenny.hammond at dia.govt.nz<mailto:jenny.hammond at dia.govt.nz>

Many thanks!

Anoushka and Jenny

P.S. if you missed our bumper December issue (No. 84) it’s available on the newly revamped DescribeNZ<http://describenz.squarespace.com/new-page-1>.

Anoushka McGuire | Senior Collection Description Librarian
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial: +64 4 470 4524 | www.natlib.govt.nz

The National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs

The National Library’s refurbished Molesworth Street building is now open from, Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm. The Alexander Turnbull Reading Rooms and Turnbull Gallery are open, Monday to Saturday 10.00am to 5.00pm.  All welcome.