[CatSIG] Team Leader of Acquisitions/Cataloguing Assistants at Wheelers

Fenella Gordon fenella at wheelers.co.nz
Thu Sep 24 18:22:39 NZST 2015

Join the innovative team at Wheelers, a large New Zealand library supplier
providing outsourced selection, cataloguing and processing services.

We are seeking a Team Leader for our Acquisitions/Cataloguing Assistants who
primarily create or edit items records, print spine labels and create
orders. This is done within our clients' Library Management Systems by
remote access from our office.

This is a fulltime position and we are seeking someone to start early in the
working  day in order to effectively:

*	Assist in training and allocation of work to
Acquisitions/Cataloguing Assistants
*	Identify and prioritise high demand materials
*	Liaise with Processing Manager and Warehouse Manager to ensure we
meet client requirements and achieve optimum turn-around time of materials
from receipt to invoicing

.         Consult or refer to Library Services Manager or backup as
appropriate

Key competencies include:

.         Ability to produce highly accurate work efficiently

*	High level communication skills (internal, external, written and
verbal)
*	Team building skills

Previous experience in a library or production environment would be an
advantage.

Wheelers is based on the North Shore of Auckland, just off the motorway in
Glenfield.

For a Job Description or further information contact Ann Ryan, Lead
Cataloguer Auckland, at   <mailto:annr at wheelers.co.nz> annr at wheelers.co.nz
or 094797979 ext. 222.

Applications close 5 October 2015.

Fenella Gordon BSc(Hons), DipLib

Library Services Manager

Wheelers

 <http://www.eplatform.co> www.eplatform.co

 <http://www.wheelers.co.nz/> www.wheelers.co.nz

P +64 9 479 7979  EXT 204  F +64 9 479 7949
211 Wairau Rd, Glenfield

PO Box 305404, Triton Plaza,  Auckland 0757

 <mailto:fenella at wheelers.co.nz> fenella at wheelers.co.nz

 <http://www.wheelers.co.nz/> cid:image001.jpg at 01CFBC66.18422D70