[CatSIG] RDA for Copy Catalogers: The Basics (webinar)

Anoushka McGuire Anoushka.McGuire at dia.govt.nz
Tue Apr 12 16:50:06 NZST 2016

Good afternoon,
I was looking for something else and stumbled upon this recently uploaded video and thought I’d share in case it’s useful:
RDA for Copy Catalogers: The Basics
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z2RR6JaA7c

I keep forgetting to keep an eye on the ALCTS Continuing Education You Tube channel. There are all sorts of (free) gems in there!

Cheers!
Anoushka

Anoushka McGuire | Team Leader, Cataloguing Team 1
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial: +64 4 470 4524 | www.natlib.govt.nz

The National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs