[CatSIG] CatSIG Cataloguers Day and AGM October 2016

Anoushka McGuire Anoushka.McGuire at dia.govt.nz
Mon Jul 25 16:22:03 NZST 2016

Kia ora koutou katoa,

CatSIG is hosting a Cataloguers Day on the 12th October at the University of Auckland, and we’d love you to join us!

Where: University of Auckland, Kate Edgar Information Commons, room 420
When: Wednesday 12th October, 9am to 5pm
Cost: $25.00

Registrations will open on the 22nd August and close on the 30th September.

Event contact: catsigcommittee at gmail.com<mailto:catsigcommittee at gmail.com>
Twitter: #CatSIG16

We are currently putting together an exciting draft program and so far the presentations include a mix of the practical and inspirational. From MARC to Linked Data, including Te Puna and the evolution of Cataloguers into Metadata Librarians, we have a wide range of topics that we hope will provide interest and provoke discussion.

Watch this space for further information!

Ngā mihi,
The CatSIG committee

Anoushka McGuire | Team Leader, Cataloguing Team 1
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial: +64 4 470 4524 | www.natlib.govt.nz

The National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs