[CatSIG] Introduction to Cataloging (online class)

Anoushka McGuire Anoushka.McGuire at dia.govt.nz
Thu May 5 16:34:39 NZST 2016

Good afternoon all,

I wondered if this might be of interest? I’ve taken a few Library Juice Academy courses myself and have found them very helpful. In particular I appreciated the access to discussion forums and the tutor while the course has been going on.

The also run a very interesting sounding Metadata design course (amongst other things).

Cheers!

Anoushka

Forwarded from Auto-Cat: