[CatSIG] Call for Presentations for Cataloguers Day in October
jf.rowan at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 25 12:04:39 NZST 2016
CatSIG is looking for expressions of interest in presenting at a Cataloguers Day we would like to hold in October around our AGM.
Topics that came out of list years survey that people would like to hear more about are:
* Are you a special format cataloguer, who would be interested in sharing you knowledge about cataloguing these resources using RDA?
* Have you been involved in some research or a project around cataloguing or metadata you would like to share?
* Would you like to share your experiences using different metadata formats?
* Do you have experience managing data sets that would be useful to share with other cataloguers?
* With the recent changes to a new library management systems by some libraries, here is an opportunity to share your experiences in cleaning up your data pre or post migration.
Please let us know what other topics would you be interested is hearing about?
Presentations can be either hands on workshops or seminars, with sessions being between half an hour to an hour in length.
If you are interested in doing a presentation please email catsigcommittee at gmail.com<mailto:catsigcommittee at gmail.com> by 22 June with an abstract, and what BOK/s your presentation relations to.
We haven't decided yet where the day might be held or whether it will be online, in-person or a combination.
c/o Serials Unit
Libraries and Learning Services
University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland Mail Centre
Phone: 649 3737 599 extn 87725
Fax: 649 3737 401
Email: jf.rowan at auckland.ac.nz<mailto:jf.rowan at auckland.ac.nz>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CatSIG