[CatSIG] Juice academy courses

Sue McMillan sue.mcmillan at STDC.govt.nz
Thu Jan 9 11:35:19 NZDT 2020

Good morning, I was looking at the course list from Juice Academy http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/certificate-ts.php  Some look very interesting. Before I sign up, as anyone completed these courses and what did you think of them?

Ngā mihi

Susan McMillan
Cataloguing and Systems Administrator| South Taranaki District Council
105-111 Albion St, Hawera 4610 | Private Bag 902, Hawera 4640, NZ
Phone: +64 6 278 0555 | Cell: | www.southtaranaki.com<http://www.stdc.co.nz/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D5882B.2A0B90F0][Logo CMYK 300dpi small (2)][http://orionweb/p/doc/orgman/1/com/pic/Best%20Workplaces%20Logos/IBM%20BWP%20Five-Year%20League%202017.jpg]

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and may be illegal. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017.