AIML 427 (2021) - Home Page
Welcome to the homepage for AIML 427 in 2021.Big Data refers to the large and often complex datasets generated in the modern world: data sources such as commercial customer records, internet transactions, environmental monitoring. This course provides an introduction to the theory and practice of working with Big Data. Students enrolling in this course should be familiar with the basics of statistical modelling, machine learning, and programming.
Time and Location:
- Monday 13:10 - 14:00 – LT001, Hugh Mackenzie, Kelburn
- Thursday 13:10 - 14:00 – LT101, Murphy, Kelburn
- Prof. Bing Xue firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Qi Chen email@example.com
- Dr Bach Hoai Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org