COMP 102 (2020) - Home Page
Physical Lab (CO219) now open all week!
Tutorial videos, Circles and Star Exercises
Lab, workshop moved to Wednesday
Student Learning: useful workshop this week.
Course Pages and Resources:
- Course Outline and Additional information about the course, including choosing which stream of lectures to go to.
- Course schedule with links to lectures slides, .
- Programming Resources: Java documentation and resources, and using Java at home
- Assignments: handouts, downloads, starter files, marker feedback etc
- Your Marks for assignments and tests.
- Lab & lecture times, etc.
You will need to Sign up online for two lab sessions: one "Tutorial Lab" session and one "Assignment Lab" session.
- Assessment Archive: past term tests and exams.
See also an online self test suite for practicing your java programming knowledge, (but note that it is not tailored for this course).
- Videos of lectures and short tutorial videos.
- Forum: a place to ask questions and interact with other students.
- People involved with the course. (Staff, Tutors, Class representatives)
(See the side bar menu for additional information) System Management: Set up your ECS account, Change password, Forward your email, Report a problem Technical Documentation and FAQs: There are lots of useful pages at Support.WebHome on many different aspects of the ECS computing system. Science/Engineering Faculty resources: Science and Engineering Faculty office. VUW resources: Maori Hub, Pasifika Hub, Student Learning Support Clubs: VUWWIT (VUW Women in Tech), VEC (VUW Engineering Club)