COMP 102 (2022 Trimester T3) - Home PageThe Trimester 3 offering of COMP 102 is an intensive, lab-based course, and is focused on in-person learning. Online students can take the course, but will miss out on much of the help in the 8-9 hours of lab sessions per week. Tests will be in-person, except with permission of the course coordinator for students living outside the Wellington region
This is not the XMUT course! (Here is the link to the XMUT course 2022)
Announcements are on Canvas
Course Pages and Resources:
- Course Outline and Additional information about the course.
- Course schedule with links to lectures slides, .
- Programming Resources: Java documentation and resources, and using Java at home
- Assignments: handouts, downloads, starter files, marker feedback etc
- Your Marks for assignments and tests.
- Lab & lecture times, etc.
- Assessment Archive: past term tests and exams.
See also an online self test suite for practicing your java programming knowledge, (but note that it is not tailored for this course).
- Short tutorial videos
- People involved with the course. (Staff, Tutors, Class representatives)
large System Management: Set up your ECS account, Change password, Forward your ECS email, Forward your VUW email, Report a problem Technical Documentation and FAQs: There are lots of useful pages at Support.WebHome on many different aspects of the ECS computing system. Science/Engineering Faculty resources: Science and Engineering Faculty office. VUW resources: Maori Hub, Pasifika Hub, Student Learning Support Clubs: VEC (VUW Engineering Club)