Programming for the Natural and Social Sciences: COMP132 2021 Trimester T2.
Welcome to COMP132 for 2021 Tri T2.
New room allocation; Try SampleTermTest2.ipynb
Model answers for assignments
Course Pages and Resources:
- Course Outline
- Lab & lecture times, etc.
You will need to Sign up online for one LabA and one LabB stream.
- Course schedule with links to lectures slides, .
- Assignments: handouts, downloads, marker feedback etc,
- Your Marks for assignments and tests.
- Forum: a place to ask questions and interact with other students.
- Programming Resources: Python resources
- People involved with the course. (Staff, Tutors, Class representatives)
System Management: Set up ECS account, Change password, Forward your email, Check print allocation, Report a problem Technical Documentation and FAQs: The ECS Technical Pages have useful resources and information about the ECS computing system. Science/Engineering Faculty resources: Māori in Engineering - support network for Māori and Pasifika. Science and Engineering Faculty office. VUW resources: Māori hub, Pasifika hub. VUW Student Learning, VUW Computing Services, and VUW Library Clubs: VUWWIT: Victoria University of Wellington Women in Tech is a group for students that identify as women or non-binary who are studying computer science, engineering and other STEM subjects at Victoria University. Other resources: A list of free online courses in computer science, which could add to your learning.