EEEN 313 (2021) - Home PageWelcome to EEEN313 and ECEN405 Wiki page. This Wiki reflects both EEEN313 and ECEN405 as they are cotaught for 2021. The Labs will be held in CO249 on Mondays at 1pm and Wednesdays at 10am. NO FRIDAY Lectures as I will be delivering two lectures and Dan will deliver his during the labs. No Field Trip: Unfortunately, due to Covid situations and changing rules in substations, mean we wont be able to go for a field trip to Haywards Substation this year. However, the HVDC Substation manager will still be delivering lectures on HVDC (High Voltage DC). Dates TBA. Your Class Rep will be: 313: Jonathan Haydon 405:
ECEN405ers ONLY: Regarding your ‘lecture’ assessment, Dan and me decided on the following plan. The plan is based on your groups for D-Class project. The rules are the following:
- Each group is allocated a topic.
- Each person needs to talk about 5 minutes on the sub-topic related to the topic
- Please discuss amongst your group members on selecting your sub-topic
- No two persons will have overlapping topics or slides
- The more streamlined your sub-topics are, the better
- No, you cant use my slides/text 😊 from 303. Prepare your own.
- Negative marks if you go beyond 5 minutes (one % mark for each minute; So 0 if you go 5 minutes overtime) – Yes, its worth 5%
- The dates are 7th and 8th September
- Any questions, ask me or Dan in the lab.
|D Class group|
|Zachary||A class amplifier|
|Nickolai||Single phase rectifiers|
|Zoe||B + AB class amplifier|
|Will||C class amplifier|
|Josh||D Class amplifier|