-- Main.arthur - 21 Dec 2020
| Marks and
|Quiz 1||26 Feb||1 March||Marks|
|Quiz 2||1 March||3 March||Marks|
|Quiz 3||3 March||5 March||Marks|
|Quiz 4||5 March||8 March||Marks|
|Project 1||5 March||Due 22 March||Submit||Marks|
|Project_2_in-person||19 March||23 April||Submit||Marks|
|Project_2_remote||19 March||30 April||Submit||Marks|
|AVC plan||21 April||5 May||Submit||Marks|
|AVC Progress report||21 April||12 May||Submit||Marks|
|AVC final report||21 April||TBA||Submit||Marks|
Installing C++ compiler on Windows10
- Create new folder inside C drive. For example, C:MinGW, name is not critical
- Save the file from Attachments at the bottom of this webpage into this folder
- Unzip it. You may need to install software from Windows store to do that
- Navigate to C:MinGW. Inside (may be several layers down) there will be folder called bin. Inside bin there is program g++. It is C++ compiler
- Remember name of the folder with g++ inside
- Open Windows settings, find *Environment" setting. It shows you table of Windows settings
- Select PATH from top table. Click Edit button. It shows list of folders which Windows will be using when looking for the program of given name to run.
- Click new, one more empty row is added.
- Paste name of the folder ending in ...bin into this row.
- Close all dialog boxes clicking OK.
- Restart the computer
- C++ compiler is installed