Engineering Design: ENGR110 2021 Trimester T2.
Welcome to ENGR110 for 2021
Course Pages and Resources:
- Lab & lecture times, etc.
- Sign up online for a lab time.
- Course schedule with links to lectures slides, etc as they become available.
- Assignments: handouts, downloads, starter files, marker feedback etc,
- Forum: a place to ask questions and interact with other students.
- People involved with the course.
Georgia Barrand GMBarrand@gmail.com
Leon Bowie firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Campbell email@example.com
System Management: Set up ECS account, Change password, Forward your email, Check print allocation, Report a problem Technical Documentation and FAQs: There are lots of useful pages at Support.WebHome on many different aspects of the ECS computing system. Science/Engineering Faculty resources: Awhina the Maori/Pacific focused support network. Science and Engineering Faculty office. VUW resources: Learning Support, Study Resources, helpful booklets on many study topics; Computing Services
VUW Library resources for Engineering, and Computer Science Clubs: VEC (VUW Engineering Club)