SWEN 301 (2021) - Structured MethodsThis course introduces the processes, practices, and tools required to engineer medium to large software systems. Topics include software craft, architecture, design, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, configuration management, and open source development. Practical work will use integrated development environments, automation, and domain-specific languages.
Corona Virus - Related InformationPlease check https://www.wgtn.ac.nz/student-health/resources/coronavirus for relevant information. Course-specific arrangements for students who cannot be on campus in time:
- All lectures will be recorded.
- All lecture notes are available in electronic form, but as they are hosted on Google Docs, there could be problems accessing them in China. If this affects you, please contact the lecturer to provide PDF versions.
Assignmentssee assignments for details
- Course Outline - The official course requirements document. You are strongly encouraged to read this
- Lecture Schedule - Who, What, Where and When: Lectures, Labs, Assignments, Tests, etc.
- People - Who's who? Teachers, tutors and class reps!
- Online Submission System - Where to submit stuff
- Online Assignment Marks - Where to find out your marks
- Reading List - Supplementary reading
- Forum - A discussion forum for questions/comments on the course material
- Blackboard - including EchoCentre for course videos.
- Student Information - ECS and VUW rules, policies, and where to get help
- Technical Support - ECS's techsupport