Welcome to the AI-SCC Group
Welcome to AI-SCC group home page. AI-SCC group conducts research in the areas related to service and cloud computing, and develops artificial intelligent methods to solve the problems. The group has been working in the service and cloud computing areas since 2009 and has published their research outputs in top venues in the field.
- S. Sadeghiram, H. Ma and G. Chen, Priority-based Selection of Individuals in Memetic Algorithms for Distributed Data-intensive Web Service compositions, in IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2021. doi: 10.1109/TSC.2021.3066322. (CORE Tier A*)
- C. Wang, H. Ma, G. Chen, S. Hartmann, Memetic EDA-Based Approaches to QoS-Aware Automated Semantic Web Service Composition, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation (TEVC), 2021. doi: 10.1109/TEVC.2021.3127633 (CORE Tier A*)
- T. Shi, H. Ma, G. Chen and S. Hartmann, "Location-Aware and Budget-Constrained Service Deployment for Composite Applications in Multi-Cloud Environment," in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), vol.31, pp. 1954-1969, 2020. (CORE Tier A*)
- B. Tan, H. Ma, Y. Mei, M. Zhang: A Cooperative Coevolution Genetic Programming Hyper-Heuristic Approach for On-line Resource Allocation in Container-based Clouds, IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing (TCC), 2020, doi: 10.1109/TCC.2020.3026338
- T. Shi, H. Ma, G. Chen, S. Hartmann: Location-Aware and Budget-Constrained Application Replication and Deployment in Multi-Cloud Environment, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), 2020 (ARC/ERA Tier A).
- B. Tan, H. Ma, Y. Mei, M. Zhang, Evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization for Web Service Location Allocation Problem, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC), Volume: PP Issue: 99, 2018. (CORE Tier A*)