Registration for NZCSRSC2010 is closed
Mobile games programming.
How much does it cost?
- For any undergraduate or postgraduate student affiliated with a NZ university: $60 NZD
- For academic/faculty staff affiliated with a NZ university: $120 NZD
- Others: $200 NZD
- Computer Science Education Workshop: $20 NZD
Registration includes entry to all presentation and poster sessions (including keynotes), workshops, social events, the industry event, and meals for the duration of the conference. Student registration includes free accommodation
at Pipitea Marae.
If you want to attend the Computer Science Education Workshop
please indicate on the Registration Payment Form
which attendee(s) will be attending this CS Education Workshop by paying an additional $20NZD.
How do I register?
You need to complete the following two steps: "Registration Payment Form" and "Individual Registration Web Form". Please register before Friday, 19 March 2010
in order to get a T-Shirt and make our lives easier for arranging accommodation, events, and catering.
1. Registration Payment Form
Please note that delegates from universities all over the New Zealand may be registered by their respective university. Please talk to your university if necessary. The NZCSRSC organising committee will liaise with the university representatives on matters of registration. You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is successfully processed.
- Registration will only be processed after payment has been received.
- For Computer Science Education Workshop attendees who choose to stay at our conference accommodation (Pipitea Marae), please pay an extra $20 NZD. Please indicate on the Registration Payment Form which attendee(s) will be attending the CS Education Workshop.
Registration can be made via one of the following methods:
- Credit Card by Email: Please complete the remittance advice form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention:Kok-Lim (Alvin) Yau
- Credit Card by Fax: Please complete the remittance advice form and fax it through (+64 4) 463 5045 Attention: Suzan Hall
- Cheque: Please make them payable to "Victoria University" and post to
Kok-Lim (Alvin) Yau
School of Engineering and Computer Science
PO Box 600
Invoices will be available at the conference. Upon successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email. For questions and concerns related to registration payment
, please contact conference Treasurer Kok-Lim (Alvin) Yau at email@example.com
2. Individual Registration Web Form
Each individual attending the conference needs to complete the individual registration web form.
Careers Industry Night Registration
Please complete the FREE Careers Industry Night registration
so we can collect numbers to manage our catering. You do not need to complete this registration form if you have already registered for the conference.
If you have registered for the conference please don't register for the Careers Industry Night as well, thanks.